Saturday, November 7, 2015

September Transfers



September 8, 2015
     In September we said goodbye to our smallest group ever. Two great missionaries who will bless their homelands as they return. We will miss them and their great attitudes and wonderful smiles.









September 9, 2015 
    We welcomed a group of 7 to our mission. They have great attitudes and we had a good time with this new group and look forward to getting to know them even better.








     September 9 is always a tender day as it marks the day of Brittney's death. I made the mistake of looking at an email from Harmony on my iPad during a meeting with the new missionaries. It had sweet photos of her and Britt and the sweetest comments. This is one thing she wrote: "Sometimes I wonder how I made it these six years without her but then I realize that I didn't. I made it through these six years with her by my side!" What an amazing young woman she is. I'm so grateful that she still feels Brittney close by. These are three of the photos she sent me along with one I added. I love these pictures!


 This week also marked two years since I said good-bye to my mom. I still miss these two wonderful women who continue to influence my life.








No comments:

Post a Comment