Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A Savior is Born

     As everyone who knows me is aware I love this time of year. In the Philippines they start putting out Christmas decorations and playing Christmas music in September. Bart and I have decided we enjoy it. We even had the Christmas tree in the Mission Home put up on October 30. I know, it's unbelievable isn't it? But when you really think about why we celebrate Christmas it feels okay to celebrate for a long time. We love our Savior and we are so thankful for His sweet birth, His life and example of charity and obedience, and of course, His atoning sacrifice. We don't understand how the Atonement works but we have felt the redeeming and enabling powers of this great gift from our Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ. I hope you are enjoying this special time of year. We love you!
                              
                                                             A Savior is Born


No comments:

Post a Comment