Thursday, March 24, 2016

Easter

     Easter is a wonderful time to reflect on and remember the great love our Heavenly Father has for each and everyone of us, His children. He gave the gift of His Son, Jesus Christ to each of us. Christ came to earth to show us the way to live and to give us the gift of the Atonement so that each of us can return to our Heavenly Father's presence. Jesus Christ not only suffered and died for us but 
He was resurrected and lives and because He lives we will all live again! 
     As members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints we are blessed to have the understanding of the fullness of the Savior's gospel. I am so grateful for the Savior's suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane as well as on the cross of Calvary. I am grateful for the resurrection and the hope that it gives me to know that Jesus Christ rose on the third day and that He lives today. I'm thankful that I will live again and have the hope of seeing my dear daughter, parents, sister, brother, friends, and loved ones once again. I'm thankful for the hope of eternal life with my Heavenly Father, the Savior, and my family as I strive to follow the Savior's example and strive to live a Christlike life, keep my covenants, repent, and use the power of the Atonement daily in my life. I love my Savior and know He loves me too. I am thankful for my Heavenly Father and for His love and for the great gift of His Son, Jesus Christ.
     If you haven't seen the beautiful video "Hallelujah" on mormon.org take the time to watch it and feel of the Savior's love. In the video it shares these words: "If I let Him. If I love Him. If I follow Him. He can take away my sins, my sorrows, my pain, my past." "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall be made alive." (1 Corinthians 15:22). I'm very thankful for this incredible gift. Hallelujah!




https://www.mormon.org/easter/hallelujah


     Enjoy the other Easter links as well; they are all wonderful and testify of our Savior and give us reason to rejoice this special time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment